My hair looks so cool in this pic...
Me and Chris...
The bride and groom...
Italipino...
![]()
Here is a pic of Chris and Shannon...
Italipino cutting the cake...
Italipino serving DJ what I can only assume to be a steamy pile of shit...
Jason...
![]()
My hair looks so cool in this pic...
Me and Chris...
The bride and groom...
Italipino...
![]()
Me and Kirk...
Mike, Bobby, and Kristy...
Boquet toss...
Garter (sp?) toss...
![]()
Jason again and half of Shannon...
Me and italipino...
My dogs...(it was on the disc)...
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ July 17, 2003 03:32 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
The black and white one of DJ rejecting the cake and the boquet/garter (sp) action pics were all mine.
I should turn my photography hobby into a profession.
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Post now you impatient fuckers!!!.... [img]mad.gif[/img]
well first i said you looked like a girl in this pic:
<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but now i'm gonna say that you look like aOriginally posted by ek3:
home-grown, white trash bitch in this pic
What can I do?...I can't cut my hair...italipino would kill me...
that's right
Nice pics all!
Bookmarks